Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Madden 2011

I have always loved Madden games, so I recently downloaded the new demo. I was not really that impressed with it, you know the old saying don't fix something if it's not broken That's what I would have to say about the kicking mechanics. I mean why change something that worked so well? I have to mention the lack of a sprint button why would you want to run so slow returning a kick?
 I think Madden 2011 shows a lot of promise when it comes to the new locomotion feature and the way they reorganized the on field play calling. However it will take some getting use to. Madden vets may not like the new Game Flow option myself included all it is is a coach's pick system. I don't want someone else calling my plays that's why I play the game is to be the coach!
 Maybe I'm being a little harsh but I think that a lot of you are going to agree with me. On a brighter note the graphics are very impressive, the tackles seem more realistic than ever. I didn't totally hate the game on a scale of 1-10 I would give the Demo about a 6.
Tell us what you thought! Post Comments and check out the forum at
www.gamesoutthewazoo.proboards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment